Welcome to happy hour! If you love yourself a good appletini, then you have to try this recipe for apple pie martini. It is like apple pie in a glass. It is the perfect drink for a crisp fall evening, sitting outside by the fire pit with some good friends.
Make an Apple Pie Martini in 3 simple steps
STEP 1: Puree the Apple Pie Filling
Get yourself a can of apple pie filling from the baking aisle in the supermarket. You need to puree it. The food processor is the easiest way. You can also use a blender, however, you need to stop every few seconds to move the apples around until it gets going. Either way, the end result comes out the same.
STEP 2: Prepare the Glass
On a small plate, add 1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon. Wet the rim of the glass and dip it onto the plate for a sugared rim. Take caramel sauce and drizzle inside the martini glass.
STEP 3: Mix the Ingredients
In a drink shaker, add a few ice cubes. Add the whipped cream vodka, apple pie puree, and apple cider. Shake vigorously until well mixed. Pour into the sugar rimmed martini glass.
STEP 4: Garnish
Garnish the martini with an apple slice and a cinnamon stick.
Enjoy! This drink is amazing! It tastes like fall. But beware, it is alcoholic so take it easy my friends 😉
- ½ cup apple cider
- 3 TBSP pureed apple pie filling
- 2.5 ounces whipped cream vodka.
- Drizzle of caramel sauce for the glass
- Cinnamon sugar for the rim (1/4 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon)
- Apple slice (garnish)
- Cinnamon stick (garnish)
- In a drink shaker, add the apple cider, pureed apple pie filling, vodka, and a few ice cubes. Shake vigorously.
- Rim a martini glass with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar. Add some caramel drizzle inside the glass.
- Pour the drink into the glass.
- Garnish with an apple slice and a cinnamon stick.